Dates and Fees
Regular Fee: $2,195 USD
Save $200 USD: Pay just $1,995 USD
Book your course with just $633 USD Total.
The remaining balance should be paid 30 days before your course begins.
- 190 hours of training (includes 10 hours of practicum/student teaching)
- Accredited TEFL certification by TQUK
- All professors have a MA or PhD
- Welcome party on Monday, graduation party on the last Friday of class
- Practicum with nationalities from Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East to provide a wide range of cultural experiences
- Advice on finding housing in hostels and apartments
- Workshops on interviewing, resumes, cultural awareness and international travel
- Lifetime Job Guidance assistance
- Alumni Networking with over 3,500 annual graduates worldwide
- Free internet in our computer lounge
- **Books are NOT included; you will be required to purchase a couple books totaling $82 USD.