Homestay with Argentinean Family:
(Includes Breakfast and Dinner)$1,120 USD ($280 USD per week)
- Assurance of high quality accommodation in safe neighborhoods.
- Social interaction and Spanish conversation with local Argentines.
- Daily meals provided, such as breakfast and dinner.
- Experience Argentine culture from a local perspective.
- Ease of transition and guidance into Buenos Aires life.
We work closely with Argentinean families of all different ages, lifestyles and family dynamics, who rent rooms in their house for our students. You will stay at a comfortable place while you get the chance to live with locals, experience Buenos Aires first hand and practice your Spanish. All rooms are singles (not shared) and fully furnished with shared bathroom, internet, and use of the common space of the house (living room, kitchen, balcony, etc.).
The Argentinean homes we work with are carefully selected, visited and approved by our housing staff. These homes are in nice neighborhoods centrally located and relatively close to the institution.
Shared accommodation living with an Argentine host: $840 USD ($220 USD per week)
- Safe neighborhood.
- Social interaction with other students. Option to have guests.
- Full access to kitchen and grill, in order to cook your favorite meals.
- Freedom and Independence to come and go as you choose.
- Convenience of living in the most centrally located area of Buenos Aires.
- *No meals are provided at the shared apartment.