Job Offer Program
In addition to the job contacts worldwide, you will have the opportunity of teaching English in the 5 following destinations: intriguing China, modern South Korea, exotic Thailand, mysterious Saudi Arabia, exciting Spain, charming France, fun Mexico, or Online!
Through the Job Offer program, you will be introduced to different private, public and language schools, and we will assist you through the whole process.
Graduates receive full employment assistance on a 1 to 1 basis. Everybody has different needs and goals and we are dedicated to ensuring that all graduates accomplish each and every one of their teaching wishes. Our experienced staff is composed of ESL and EFL industry experts that have assisted hundreds of graduates over the years. Telephone and in-person assistance is available to graduates on Fridays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Basics about the hiring process in different job markets around the world:
- There are typically 200,000 English teaching job openings each year around the world.
- Each year 50% of English instructors tend to leave after their contract is over, thus creating approximately 100,000 new teaching positions. The English teaching market is a revolving door of teachers constantly coming and going.
- Every country has its own hiring season. Knowing the cycles, seasons, procedures and requirements in each country is key to finding thousands of English teaching openings.
How do we assist you with your job search?
All students receive comprehensive job search guidance assistance to help them find professional English teaching jobs in Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. Job search guidance workshops are provided throughout the four week Miami CELTA program. Job search guidance workshops will cover:
- Personal guidance from an experienced Job Search Advisor– Our expert Job Search Advisors are available to speak with you and correspond by email to address all of your questions and assist you with every aspect of your job search. From writing your resume/CV and cover letter, coaching you on the interview process in different markets, to helping you assess which destinations might be the best fit for you, we are here to help!.
- ESL job search manual: All of our graduates receive a 180 page manual containing relevant information for major job markets around the world, including hiring seasons, academic standards, and the interview process. Templates for successful resumes and cover letters are also included. This manual incorporates extensive listings of online resources, including nearly 100 ESL international job boards.
- ESL worldwide school directory: We will send you a directory of approximately 8,000 schools worldwide that you can contact directly regarding employment opportunities.
- Referrals to preferred recruiters, placement agencies and language schools: we enjoy a strong relationship with schools, recruiters and placement agencies throughout the world.